This is my group Final movie. It was hard for us to get all of work done in time since all three of us are in after school activities. Nevertheless, we are proud of our outcome
Sound Script The natural sounds of objects moving around can be heard throughout each scene. Scene 1 No dialogue Scene 2 No dialogue. Scene 3 No dialogue. Scene 4 Jayden- ...hello? Treneé Parker -...uhh...hi, how can I help you? *Stands up and dusts off her pants* Jayden- Yeah, I was wondering where your boss might be? Treneé- That’s me. *says confidently* Jayden- You? You’re the owner of Parker’s Automotive. *says shocked but impressed* Treneé- Um…yes? Jayden- I didn’t know a little lady like you could do a man’s job. *laughs* Treneé- What’s that supposed to mean? Actually never mind just come into the store so I can assist you. Scene 5 Treneé- So what can I do for you today? Jayden- Can I get an oil change, tire rotation, and brake service. Treneé- Sure, give me about an hour for everything. Scene 6 No dialogue. Scene 7 Light dialogue as Treneé is on the phone with a hair client. Scene 8 Treneé- Can you take me over to your car please? Jayden- Oh yeah sure, my bad. ...
The opening credits of our film will be in a cursive font. The name of the font is Writing. This font will be used for the whole opening credits. The titles will fade into the screen, then it will fade away. It will be on the screen for about 5 seconds before fading away. Since its only a few words, I believe that's a good enough time to read. This is how the titles will appear on the screen throughout the opening credits: “ 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝓊𝑔𝑔𝓁𝑒” The titles will be displayed onto the screen in purple and white with a Script MT font. I chose cursive and purple because purple is known for a majestic vibe. My film circulates around the royalty of all black women in the world and how they should be seen as queens and nothing less. If needed, back up fonts will be “Monospace”. Here’s how it looks. For the font size, we decided that we didn’t want to make the font size too big or too small. So we chose the font size 20-24. We don't want the words to look like they...
After watching the film 'Dreamgirls', I noticed they used the drama elements sound, thought, plot, and character. Deena, Effie, and Lorrell are a music trio originally naming themselves the dreamettes. They met a manger named Curtis Taylor Jr. who promised to take them to the top of the game. The manger then begins to take too much control from the girls and then began to cause them to break apart one by one. This is the plot of the film. This film uses a lot of music. Some songs that they include are 'Listen' which was sung by Deena. Deena sung this song to express how she was feeling in the midst of the whole situation. She felt as if the manger wasn't listening to her from within. Another song that was sung was 'And I am Telling I'm Not Going' which was sung by Effie. Effie sang this song to express the hurt that she was feeling inside. The music of the film helped express some parts of the film as well. The character of the film would be Curtis. Al...
Comments
Post a Comment